23. High Selectivity Methane Coupling at High Pressure Using Novel, Defect/Disordered Rare Earth Oxy carbonates based Catalyst Systems, Proceedings of the 14 International Congress on Catalysis, Seoul, South Korea, July, 2008.
22. “Synthetic Organic Chemicals” G.J. Lee, J.H. Mc Cain, M.M. Bhasin, Kent and Riegel's Handbook of Industrial Chemistry and Biochemistry, 2007 (Academic/ Plenum Publishers).
21. “Is true Oxydehydrogenation of Lower Alkanes Possible”, “M.M. Bhasin, Topics in Catalysis Vol.23, Nos. 1-4, August 2003. Click here
20. Synthetic Organic Chemicals, Chapter in Riegel's Handbook of Industrial Chemistry, Tenth Edition, 821- 879, 2003 (Kulwer 2.Academic/Plenum Publishers)
19. Dehydrogenation and Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Paraffins to Olefins, M.M. Bhasin, J.H. McCain, B.V. Vora, T. Imai, P. R. Pujado( of UOP), Applied Catalysis : General, 221, (2001), 397-419.
18 .“Importance of Surface Science and Fundamental Studies in Heterogeneous Catalysis,” M. M. Bhasin, CATALYSIS LETTERS 59 (1999) 1-7
17. “Effects of 1,2 Dichloroethane Addition on the Optimal Silver Catalyst Distribution in Pellets for Epoxidation of Ethylene,” K. L. Yeung, A. Gavriilidis, A. Varma, M. M. Bhasin, JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS 174, (1998) 1-12.
16. “Development of Active Oxide Catalysts for the Direct Oxidation of Methane to Formaldehyde,” R. G. Herman, Q. Sun, C. Shi, K. Klier, C. B. Wang, H. Hu, I. E. Wachs, and M. M. Bhasin, CATALYSIS TODAY 37 (1997) 1-14.
15. “Methane and Alkane Conversion Chemistry,” Sarkany, J., Sun, Q., DiCosimo, J. I., Herman, R. G. and Klier, K., Edited by M.M. Bhasin and D. W. Slocum, Plenum Press, New York (1995).
14 .“Alkali Promoter Synergism in Selective Oxidation,” Proceedings of the 10th International Congress on Catalysis, Guczi, L. Et.al., New Frontiers in Catalysis, page 1431-1439, 1993 Elsevier Science Publishers B. V.
13. “Novel Catalyst System for Treating Exhaust Gases from Internal Combustion and Stationary Source Engines,”, M. M. Bhasin, D. A. Nagaki, P. Koradia, D. C. Sherman, C. Ankrum, SAE Paper #930254, March 1993.
12. "Selective Oxidation of Methane to Formaldehyde and C2 Hydrocarbons over Double Layered Sr/La2O3 and MoO3/SiO2 Catalyst Bed", Q. Sun, J. I. Di Cosimo, R. G. Herman, K. Klier, M. M. Bhasin, CATALYSIS LETTERS, 15 (1992), pg. 371-376.
11. "Feasibility of Ethylene Synthesis Via Oxidative Coupling of Methane", M. M. Bhasin, Studies in Surface Science & Catalysis, Vol. 36, pp 343-357 Elsevier, 1988.
10. "Synthesis of Ethylene Via Oxidative Coupling of Methane. 1. Determination of Active Catalysts", G. E. Keller and M. M. Bhasin, J. Catalysis, 73, No. 1, 9-19 (1982).
9. "Application of Auger and ESCA Spectroscopies", M. M. Bhasin, Chem. Engr. Progress, 60-67, March 1981.
8. "Rhodium Based Catalyst for the Conversion of Synthesis Gas to Two-Carbon Chemicals", P. C. Ellgen, W. J. Bartley, M. M. Bhasin and T. P. Wilson, Preprints, Advances in Fischer-Tropsch Chemistry, ACS Div. of Petroleum Chemistry, Anaheim, CA, pages 616-623, March 12-17, 1978.
7. "Synthesis Gas Conversion Over Supported Rhodium and Rhodium-Iron Catalysts", M. M. Bhasin, W. J. Bartley, P. C. Ellgen and T. P. Wilson, J. Catalysis, 54, 120-128 (1978).
6 ."Auger Electron Spectroscopy--A Passing Curiosity or a Practical Surface Analytical Tool for Heterogeneous Catalysis", Catalysis in Organic Syntheses 1976, P. N. Frylander and H. Greenfield, Academic Press, pages 48-73, 1976.
5. "Auger Spectroscopic Study of the Poisoning of a Commercial Palladium-Alumina Hydrogenation Catalyst", M. M. Bhasin, J. Catalysis, 38, 218 (1975).
4. "Auger Electron Spectroscopic Study of the Surface poisoning of Copper Catalysts", M. M. Bhasin, J. Catalysis, 34, 356 (1974).
3 . "Intermolecular Hydrogen Transfer in Linear Olefins and Diolefins Catalyzed by Group VIII Metal Catalysts", M. M. Bhasin, Paper No. 53, 783, Proceedings of the Fifth International Congress on Catalysis, Palm Beach, Florida, 20-26 August 1972. Ed. J. W. Hightower, North Holland Publishing Co., 1973.
2. "Infrared Study of the Effect of Surface Hydration on the Nature of Acetylenes Adsorbed on -Alumina", M. M. Bhasin, C. Curran and G. S. John, J. Phys. Chem., 74, 3973 (1970).
1. A Cell for Absorption Spectroscopy of Adsorbed Molecules", M. M. Bhasin, C. Curran and G. S. John, Spectrochim, Acta., 23A, 455 (1967). Recent Patent Applications